Flood Resources


Where to report your property damage:

Call 2-1-1 to report any property damage.


Where to call with additional questions:

Oneida County:

Kevin W. Revere, Director
Oneida County Emergency Services
120 Base Road
Oriskany, New York  13424
Phone: 315.765.2527   Fax: 315.765.2529
Email: 911@ocgov.net


Herkimer County:

John Raymond, Director
Herkimer County Emergency Services
71 Reservoir Road
Herkimer, New York  13350
Phone: 315.867.1212   Fax: 315.867.5873
Email: jraymond@herkimercounty.org


Oneida County disaster assistance centers:

Whitesboro Fire Department

171 Oriskany Blvd., Whitesboro

Open 11:00am - 4:30pm daily.


West Canada Creek Estates

12275 State Route 28, Poland (Town of Deerfield)

Open 11:00am - 4:30pm daily.


Willowvale Fire Department

3459 Oneida St., Chadwicks

Open 11:00am - 4:30pm daily.


The Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties

2608 Genesee St., Utica

Open 11:00am - 4:30pm daily.


Herkimer County disaster assistance center:

Mobile Command Center - Newport Fire Department

7370 Main St, Newport, NY 13416


Email HCFlood@herkimercounty.org or call 2-1-1 to report damage.

The following information should be included in the email:

  • Address of the property
  • Nature/type of damage (debris on property, embankment damaged behind/near property, damage to building foundation, etc.)
  • Name and contact information of individual reporting the damage


Questions? Call the Department of Social Services Flood Help Line at (315) 867-1641. 


Help replacing lost documents:

Contact my office for assistance with any of the following agencies:

Replacing Lost Documents: If you’ve lost important documents or identification in the floods, many can be replaced. You can learn more about how to replace these common documents by contacting them directly:








  • U.S. tax returns:


Additional helpful links:

https://alert.ny.gov/ - sign up for alerts in case of weather emergencies